Summary of experience
– 15 years of experience in piping design for petrochemical and mining facilities
—(3D modelling, pipe routing and detailing, detail engineering and stress analysis).
– 3 years of experience in design of waste water management system for
—petrochemical facilities (3D modelling, sizing and detailing of gravity pipes).
– 5 years of experience in structural/civil design of petrochemical and mining facilities
—(3D modelling, detailing structure, structural connection sizing and calculation).
– Hands-on experience with 2D and 3D modeling software.
Process piping and plant design (petrochemical, mining, chemical industry)
Relevant experience 15+ years.
– 3D pipe routing, produced orthographic and isometric piping drawings.
– Pipe stress analysis using Caesar II, nozzle load, flow analysis.
– Assisted developing PID, familiar with piping materials.
– Familiar with manufacturing and installation of piping system.
– Experience in checking drawings and interdisciplinary coordination.
– Produced 3D and 2D piping deliverables for all FEED stages.
– Familiar with code: B 31.1/31.3/31.4, API 560/610/616/617/618/650/660,
—WRC 107/207, Shell DEP’s, PIP, Aramco, ASCE 7-05/7-10.
Mineral processing piping
– 3D pipe routing, produced orthographic and isometric piping drawings for
—cement and mineral processing plant.
– Experience in sizing and routing: large bore piping, metallic, GRP and HDPE pipe.
– 3D plant modeling (structure and equipment) and 2D plant deliverables.
– Participated in plant review sessions; Experience in man-hours estimation.
– Familiar with mining and cement process equipment installation.
Waste water management system design (petrochemical industry)
– Conceptual design, calculation, sizing and detailing of underground gravity pipes.
– Familiar with storm management system, pipe bedding, construction and installation.
– Familiar with standards: AASHTO, OSHA, Shell DEP’s.
Structural and Civil design (petrochemical and mining industry)
Relevant experience 5+ years
Civil design (petrochemical industry)
– Prepared 3D and 2D civil formwork deliverables.
– Experience in foundation detailing and construction.
– Familiar with CSA A23.3 (Canadian standard for concrete structure)
Structural design (petrochemical, cement and mining industry)
– Conceptual design and 3D modeling plant structures.
– Prepared construction drawings of plant structure based on 3D or RISA 3D models.
– Calculation and sizing structural connections, checking drawings.
– Familiar with structure installation and modularization.
– Familiar with standards: AISC, CISC.
Plant and material handling equipment design (mining and cement industry)
– Prepared plant and layout of material handling equipment.
– Experience in detailing heavy welded structure.
– Autocad, Microstation (2D and 3D)
– Bentley Autoplant, Cadworx
– PDMS, SP3D
– Prosteel, Civil 3D
– Leica cyclone
– Caesar II, Pipeflow, Nozzle Pro, RISA 3D
– Navisworks, Autodesk True viewer
– SQL, MS Office (World, Excel, Access), Windows, Linux
– Worked for largest Canadian consulting firms on capital multi billion projects
– B.Sc. in Structural engineering, University Dzemal Bijedic, former Yugoslavia